God is consistent and all of God’s actions are in complete harmony with the rest of His character.
It is one of the marks of spiritual growth and maturity, when we can begin to see God as the function of all of His attributes in harmony, and not just define Him by the one that has our attention at the moment. This is when our appreciation for who He is grows, and our faith in Him is deepened and enriched.
- God’s plan of salvation through Jesus Christ is taught here!
- Not afraid to address difficult issues!
- ContemporaryÂ and traditional music
- Nursery for infants and toddlers
- Children’s Church
- Sermons & Bible studies available on CD or MP3
- Wednesday evening bible study in an informal setting
with congregation encouraged to ask questions